A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jun Yang, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Yang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun Li Yang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jun L. Yang practice?
- Dr. Jun Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jun Yang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richmond, CA.
See Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons.