A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jun Yang, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Yang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun Li Yang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jun L. Yang practice?
- Dr. Jun Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jun Yang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richmond, CA.
See Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons.