A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Yuan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jun Yuan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Yuan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuan graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Yuan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun Yuan MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jun Yuan practice?
- Dr. Jun Yuan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jun Yuan practices Internal Medicine near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA.
See Corona Internists.