A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juna Tsao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsao
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Tsao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juna Tsao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsao graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Tsao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juna Tsao MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juna Tsao practice?
- Dr. Juna Tsao has 1 office location.
Dr. Juna Tsao practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Primary Care Doctors.