A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juna Tsao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juna Tsao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsao graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Tsao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juna Tsao MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juna Tsao practice?
- Dr. Juna Tsao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juna Tsao practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Fairlawn, OH.
See San Bernardino Family Physicians.