A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juna Tsao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juna Tsao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsao graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Tsao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Health Care - Preventive Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans