A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Junaid Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Junaid Ahmad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Junaid Ahmad, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Ahmad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Junaid Ahmad MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Junaid Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Junaid Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Junaid Ahmad practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.