A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Junaid Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Junaid Qureshi, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qureshi has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Junaid I Qureshi MD is a male Nephrologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Junaid I. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Junaid Qureshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Junaid Qureshi practices Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Nephrologists.