A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Junaid Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Junaid Qureshi, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qureshi has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qureshi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Junaid I. Qureshi practice?
Dr. Junaid Qureshi practices Nephrology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ.
See Phoenix Nephrologists.