Dr. Junaid Iqbal Qureshi MD is male, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Junaid Qureshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qureshi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Junaid Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile