A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Junaid Sultan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Junaid Sultan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Junaid Sultan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sultan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- East Tn State Univ. Affiliated Hospitals
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Junaid Sultan MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Junaid Sultan practice?
- Dr. Junaid Sultan has 1 office location.
Dr. Junaid Sultan practices Internal Medicine near Ontario, CA.
See Ontario Internists.