A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. June Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. June Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. June Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. June Ari Lee MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. June A. Lee practice?
- Dr. June Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. June Lee practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Emergency Physicians.