A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. June Abadilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. June Abadilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abadilla graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Abadilla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kentucky River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. June Abadilla MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. June Abadilla practice?
- Dr. June Abadilla has 5 office locations.
Dr. June Abadilla practices Internal Medicine near Jackson, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Stanton, KY.
See Jackson Internists.