A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. June Beamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. June Beamer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. June Beamer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Beamer graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Beamer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. June Elizabeth Beamer MD is a female Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. June E. Beamer practice?
- Dr. June Beamer has 1 office location.
Dr. June Beamer practices Dermatology near Winnsboro, TX.
See Winnsboro Dermatologists.