Dr. June Breiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. June Breiner?

Posted on December 24th, 2014

I would not make a move with any specialist until I check with Dr. B.

Posted on August 21st, 2012

GREAT STAFF AND DR. THE OFFICE IS VERY PERSONAL AND HAS QUICK RESPONSES FOR MY FAMILY AND I NEEDS

would not trust my life with her

Posted on August 16th, 2012

The Dr. is nice but that is as far as it goes. The staff is rude, unprofessional and worst of all uncaring. It is impossible to get an appointment the rarely answers the phone worst, rarely returns call. We never get the results of blood tests. I would not want to have my life in her hands in a time of emergancy

Great doc/ frustrating staff

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Takes weeks to get through to get anything done. Office is often closed.

Dr breiner and her staff are very funny and nice. I never met a staff like this in my life ( in a good way)

Posted on March 16th, 2012

the lady Ava or eva was so sweet to my children she offered them drinks and snacks to keep them quiet while we all waited. I can say the office does need a little up date but other than that Thats a great office

Posted on January 19th, 2012

Dr. Breiner is a great doctor, she can be counted on to return calls. Over excellent doctor. recommend Dr. Breiner to anyone, most of my family go to see her.

Dr June Breiner

Posted on January 4th, 2012

My experiences with Dr. Briener have been nothing but glowing. Dr. Briener takes the time to actually listen to me, discusses alternatives and suggestions of treatment, is VERY clear in her explanations and is probably the closest to an angel I have ever met.I leave her office knowing that I am in good hands having her as my medical doctor.There is usually going to be a wait time BUT, once you understand that when it is your turn, you will be given all the time necessary for your appointment, questions and concerns.I leave her office feeling so very comfortable and know that I am in good hands having her as my primary care physician.

Great Doc but Needs to Upgrade Office Staff

Posted on December 18th, 2011

I have never had a more more compassionate and caring doctor. She gives her patients her full, undivided attention and addresses not only their physical ailments but, when needed, addresses the emotional/psychological toll the ailments takes on them. My ONLY criticism is reserved for her staff. If they were half as good as Dr. Breiner, they'd be great. Sadly, they are not. I understand they have a heavy volume of work to handle and perhaps another 1 or 2 staff would help. Still, it sometimes takes me 2 or 3 very frustrating days before I can even get a phone call through. When I do, the staff are -- more often than not -- curt and borderline rude. There is no excuse for this regardless of the volume of work. If they worked for anyone other than Dr. Breiner, I would change my primary care physician.

LOVE Dr. Breiner--wish her staff was more professional

Posted on September 20th, 2011

If she wasn't my doctor I'd want her for my best friend. She is the most caring medical professional I've ever known. She is knowledgeable and seems to stay current on everything medical. She takes whatever time is needed, really listens, and addresses the social/emotional/psychological effects of the physical conditions. She has seen my family through many years of various problems with skill and concern.The only frustration is with the reception staff. They sometimes dispense unasked-for medical advice and can be less than courteous on the phone. I understand that Dr. Breiner is busy and is a one-doc office, but many times I end up going to Patient First because I can't get an appointment or even a phone consult with her--the staff acts as strong gatekeeepers. However, when I do see her, I love her more each time--a wonderful person and doctor!

Great dr and staff

Posted on March 26th, 2010

I always thought when I was put on hold for quite a bit the staff was goofing off or on a personal call. But I had an appointment last week and I never how hard eva was really working! She answers all the phone lines by herself greets the patients copies all there information make appointments call in prescriptions and so on. WOW is all I can say she's really a great secretary that I ever seen. And dr breiner is just a great all around de I ever knew!!!!! Keep up the good work guys

Posted on March 9th, 2010

she is a true healer...takes lots of time and care with pts. BUT office staff unprofessional

Posted on October 2nd, 2009

Great freindly staff and dr