Dr. June Desimone MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Portland, OR

3.8

February 3rd, 2016
We waited in the waiting room for 30 minutes past our given appointment, and another 30-40 in the waiting room. When I peeked my head out to inquire about any further delay, I discovered Dr. DeSimone was chatting with the other staff about non-work related issues, and we were just sitting in our hot room waiting for them to finish socializing. The Dr. rushed through the appointment, glancing at her watch. She also took a personal call on her cell whilst in the middle of the 10 minutes we had.

February 18th, 2013
Love Her!
My 8 and 10 year old have seen her since day one. She's practical, personable, and helpful. She explains things clearly and always has time for our questions. Kids don't like shots, but have never complained about going to see Dr. Desimone! We love that you can get in right away even on a Saturday during their clinic hours when a kiddo is sick.

October 25th, 2011
Seems very incompetent and scared my children badly. She shouldn't be a children's doctor.

March 1st, 2010
My girls have been going to Dr. Desimone for about 12 years. She has been with us through shots, asthma, warts, growth spurts, adolescence, and plain check ups. Dr. Desimone is very pleasant to talk with, as a parent. My daughters love her straight from the hip, no nonsense (but humorous) way. She has earned their respect; indeed, our whole family appreciates her. Her staff is wonderful: one nurse has known them all of their lives (18, 16). We are greeted warmly, and always leave with a cookie in hand!