A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. June Grutzmacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. June Grutzmacher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grutzmacher graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Grutzmacher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. June Grutzmacher MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. June Grutzmacher practice?
- Dr. June Grutzmacher has 2 office locations.
Dr. June Grutzmacher practices Ophthalmology near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lambertville, NJ.
See Flemington Ophthalmologists.