A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ha
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ha Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Ha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hannibal Regional Hospital
- Hannibal Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Y Ha FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Ha practice?
- Dr. Richard Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ha practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hannibal, MO.
See Hannibal Cardiologists.