A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. June Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. June Hahn is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. June Hahn, DABMA, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Female Infertility
- Holistic Health
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Hahn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. June S Hahn DABMA and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. June S. Hahn practice?
- Dr. June Hahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. June Hahn practices Anesthesiology near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Anesthesiologists.