A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. June Hou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. June Hou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. June Hou, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hou graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hou has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. June Hou MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. June Hou practice?
- Dr. June Hou has 5 office locations.
Dr. June Hou practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Orangeburg, NY.
See Flushing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.