A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. June Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. June Wu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. June Wu, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Vascular Cancer
- Vascular Skin Diseases
- Vascular Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wu has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. June K Wu MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. June K. Wu practice?
- Dr. June Wu has 4 office locations.
Dr. June Wu practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.