A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. June Leland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. June Leland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leland graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Leland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. June Yvonne Leland MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. June Y. Leland practice?
- Dr. June Leland has 2 office locations.
Dr. June Leland practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Hospice & Palliative Specialists.