A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. June McKoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. June McKoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKoy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McKoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. June McKoy, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McKoy graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McKoy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. June M McKoy MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. June M. McKoy practice?
- Dr. June McKoy has 1 office location.
Dr. June McKoy practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Geriatric Doctors.