Dr. June Seliber-Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. June Seliber-Klein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2015

Patient trying to schedule

It is impossible to contact anyway at this office, i have tried for 3 days with no call back. Does anyone work there, because nobody ever answers the phone.

June 2nd, 2011

Always the answering machine?

The doc is very nice and professional and everything and so is the office. No issue there. My biggest problem is that I tried to make an appointment on a follow up visit ( I think they should call me since the sleep clinic reports the test results to the Doctor instead of me. So they know when I can schedule the appointment). I called several times on three days, all during regular business hours. Always the answering machine! They did leave me a voice mail in the evening after I get home about a possible opening for appointment on the 3rd day. I called back to confirm with them on the time of the day, answering machine again! This is very unprofessional and unacceptible. If the Doc doesn't want to answer the phone, at least she should allow email/website access so her patient can actually make a timely appointment? The thing is Dr Klein is the only game in town. The alternatives are all far away in the bay area. I hope that is not the excuse for the bad appointment service. And I do hope to see improvement soon. I really like the machine and think it's highly effective. But the required doctors appointments are really unnecessary and expensive bureaucratic steps that slow down the whole process. Why can't the technician at the sleep clinic sells the machine after the test is done? All the doctor's visit did was to confirm everything I already knew... Again, the doctor is nice and everything. But I didn't think the visits were necessary and the difficult process of making appointments is simply awful! Honestly, I have better experience with DMV nowadays. With all the money the doctors are making, why are they still not online, I wonder?

April 7th, 2011

Dr Seliber Klein has always proved to be caring and efficient. She takes the time to listen to all your concerns and this helps her analyze your condition. She is thorough without being overzealous about performing unnecessary tests. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

June 16th, 2017