Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. June Spann
Dr. June Spann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX, with other offices in Austin, TX and West Lake Hills, TX. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Spann is affiliated with Central Texas Veterans Health Care System and Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. June Spann has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. June Spann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.