A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. June Tester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. June Tester, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tester graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Tester has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
- Children's Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. June Marie Tester MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. June M. Tester practice?
- Dr. June Tester has 2 office locations.
Dr. June Tester practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.