Dr. June Tunstall MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Hopewell, VA

• Good
  • Bad

May 6th, 2014
Dr. Tunstall has been my physician for well over 15 years. I have always found her to be very interested and attentive to my health concerns. Diligent in making every effort to restore my health to include seeking all possible resources available. She is just like all the rests of the human race; "too much on her plate" but, I know in my heart she puts her patients first above all else.

July 2nd, 2012
Transferred to Dr. Tunstall when my primary care physician closed here practice.She seems to be well informed, iterested and willing to hear what I have to say. Does an excellent job of follow up.Willing to recomment local specialists, instead of insisting that only Richmond has quality specialist.Overall, I have no complaints.

June 6th, 2011
I would not recommend......
I had to wait for over an hour for Dr. Tunstall to arrive. Once she did and I made mention to Dr. Tunstall of her tardiness, she made light of wasting my time. It was as if my time was not important. I would not in no way recommend her to see a family or friend on mind. Dr. Tunstalls bedside manners were not the best.

March 15th, 2011
I was a patient of Dr Tunstall for a little over 2 years. Luckily I was in good health & rarely had to ask for an appointment. But when I did it would take 5-7 business days to get in to see here. Twice I called & made appointments only to get there on my appointment day to be told that I didn't have one & they wanted to make me another one for 5 or 6 days later. Once you arrive for an appointment you will wain in the waiting room for at least an hour & then be taken back to a room where you will wait for at least another hour.

June 9th, 2017