Dr. June Yin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. June Yin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

June 19th, 2015

MD, FAAPMR

I am a 40 years experienced physiatrist, ABPMR board certified, practice in Chinatown. I refer some of patients to him and found out they are happy with his service.

April 23rd, 2014

Dirty, Cheap,doesn't explain anything and language barrier

Gosh I wouldn't mention about the wait time because no matter what dr you see these days you gotta wait at least almost an hr to see them. However, even though my appointment was at 3:10 someone from the office called me and asked me to come at 3 and then I saw the doc at 4...which was complete unnecessary because while I was waiting I saw the doc waking around and talking to her stuff with no sense of rush.. Ok now let's talk about the treatment. she asked me to come for a test after the first visit because I was having tingling fingers.. I went there after waiting for an hr she made me lay down and without explaining anything she started electrifying me. I jumped up from the bed and was like holly cow u should have explained what you were going to do to me... She was like ehh it is just electric shock to test if ur nerves are fine .. God knows how many times she did that to my legs, feet, hands, arms.. Then she got a needle out and started pocking me. Even my back was not let go from that... My back still hurts and it's been 3 days since the visit . Anyways i started bleeding but she was not giving me any bandaid or cotton balls what she gave me was paper towel that we use in toilet after washing our hands.. She have me one piece of paper but I was so hurt that I dropped it then asked for another one she was like what did u do with the one I gave you.. Lol then I was like you should give me bandaids she pulled up JUST one bandaid and was not sure where to put it cuz she pocked me btwn 12 to 16 places. I was like just put it on my right hand cuz that was where I was bleeding most. Oh about the apron she uses..: gosh god knows how many years she doesn't wash it, you can see dark dirt stain of her folded sleeves .. she never used gloves to touch me...she doesn't understand English very well..

January 18th, 2014

Unprofessionalism receptionist

Nobody informed me that the appoinment was moved into different time

May 14th, 2013

Never go for this doc, no ethics

I had a dizziness problem and went to visit this doctor. She sent me to MRI test which turned out to be no problem. Then she gave me medication called Nortriptyline. Had it for a while and not very effective, and worse still, I lost sleep. Then she added Ambien. But even with the maximum dose of Ambien I still had problem falling asleep and I was almost driven crazy and even had problem walking to her office. So I had to call her for more advice but got replied: didn't I already give you sleeping aid? I was speechless. Later I visited another neurologist who just asked me to walk a few steps before concluding that I had no physical problem inside so there's no need to do any test (I did not mention I had MRI) and he recommended me to see a psychiatrist. I then went to a psychiatrist who said all I had was anxiety and gave me the right medication: Paxil and Kronopin which controlled my problem. The thing I am mostly mad at this doctor is she clearly knew a better option for me was to see a psychiatrist rather than a neurologist but she just did not point that out to me but only wanted to keep me there for more money from office visits and unnecessary tests, even if my condition was really very bad. This doctor simply has no ethics.

April 6th, 2011

RUSH RUSH RUSH

I had to wait for 45 min in a room pack of patients, and she only spend less than 5 minutes with me..... not going back.

August 1st, 2009

When called to make an appointment for same day, the girl said to come before closing. Front desk girls were not friendly, asked personal information out loud, and when asked how long the wait is, said 'i don't know. an hour'. She said that to everyone. When I finally saw the doctor, she didn't seem to know a reason of my condition. Just suggested to take some medications. Seem like it was the only solution or option. Then she just walked out the office, ending the visit. Did not make me feel better or know what happened to me.

May 10th, 2016