Dr. Juneau Stump Jr Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Juneau Stump Jr?

Insurance

Posted on July 23rd, 2010

The Dr. is an Ok guy, it is the office manager and receptionist I have an issue with. I was assured they took the insurance I was under and when the second visit was done, I was told I owed near 400 bucks for the two visits! I argued my case, was told THEY DONT KNOW WHAT INSURANCE THEY TAKE!! My question is-if they dont know, who in heck does???? If I had found this web site I would not have been so deceived by this office.It states clearly what insurance this office takes. I complained to the Attorney General of Az. but the wife and office manager told their version of the truth and got the office person who handles the billing to embelish too, so the AG,s office just put the complaint on file with their office and nothing was settled satisfactorly for me.This office did lower the amount owed to just under 300 bucks, said that is what Medicare would have paid if I was under medicare instead of Az Healthnet. So I got stuck paying. I am a widow living on less than 1070.00 a month, good luck to me eh?? The Dr. is a wonderful person, just be sure of your insurance with these people, he knows not what they are doing.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017