A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jung-Ah Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jung-Ah Kim, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- A L Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jung-Ah Kim MD is a female Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jung-Ah Kim practice?
- Dr. Jung-Ah Kim has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jung-Ah Kim practices Therapeutic Radiology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oswego, NY and Johnson City, NY.
See Syracuse Radiologists.