A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jung-Hoon Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jung-Hoon Kim is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jung-Hoon Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jung-Hoon Sun Kim MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jung-Hoon S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jung-Hoon Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Jung-Hoon Kim practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Oncologists.