A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jung-Hoon Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jung-Hoon Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jung-Hoon Sun Kim MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jung-Hoon S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jung-Hoon Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jung-Hoon Kim practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Oncologists.