A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jung Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jung Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jung Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from China Medical University, Taichung. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jung Wen Chen MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jung W. Chen practice?
- Dr. Jung Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jung Chen practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Internists and Schenectady Geriatric Doctors.