A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jung Chi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jung Chi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jung Chi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chi graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Chi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jung I Chi MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jung I. Chi practice?
- Dr. Jung Chi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jung Chi practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists.