A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jung Dao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jung Dao is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jung Dao, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dao graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Dao has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jung T Dao MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jung T. Dao practice?
- Dr. Jung Dao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jung Dao practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.