A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jung Gorton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jung Gorton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jung Gorton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorton graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gorton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jung Yoon Gorton MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jung Y. Gorton practice?
- Dr. Jung Gorton has 1 office location.
Dr. Jung Gorton practices Internal Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists.