Dr. Jung Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 3rd, 2016
I Have been seeing the doctors at Tennessee Heart and Vascular for 10 years. They have saved my life twice. The second time I was in the hospital for a lung issue and they scheduled a routine test for my heart, finding a blockage requiring a quadruple bypass. Best doctor ever.

November 1st, 2016
Glad to have Dr. Lee on the job
I can count on Dr. Lee to give me accurate and complete information bout my condition and what I need to do to improve.

November 1st, 2016
And overall review of Dr. Lee
When I was in the hospital, Dr. Lee was very cordial and very very thorough. He kept me up-to-date on everything that was going on with my heart. At my first office visit, he was also very cordial and answered all my questions to my satisfaction and I would recommend him to anyone who is having heart problems

October 18th, 2016
i like him
have been seeing him about 5 years now and i like that he listens and answers any and all questions i have had in a thoughtful manner. i have recommended him to family and they too have been happy with their visits.

June 29th, 2016
Overview of my experience to Dr. Lee
I have been seeing Dr. Lee twice a year for several years. He is very knowledgeable, personable, patient, never seems to be in a hurry to get on to the next patient. I actually look forward to our talks as I feel that I can ask him anything concerning my health and that he will take the time to answer my concerns totally. I would and have recommended him to others. He is outstanding.

June 24th, 2016
EXcellent care and very professional Dr. And staff.

June 23rd, 2016
Dr.Lee
Dr.Lee is a great doctor. I would advised anyone with any heart issues to go to him. He has a way of telling you that to matter. Dr Lee is the only heart doctor I feel took the time to ask the problems and my trust in him is the highest regard.

June 22nd, 2016
I really like my Dr. Lee. But, my last appointment was awful. I waited over three hours to see him.

June 22nd, 2016
To The Point
Dr. Lee is to the point. He should be, as this is life or death. I appreciate his saving my life.

June 21st, 2016
Review on Jung H. Lee, MD
I have and would again recommend Dr. Lee to anyone I know without reservation. His degrees and credentials along with the institutions from which they were received speak to his medical, diagnostic and surgical skills. But in addition to this side of him is an extremely personable man who wants to know and truly cares about his patients. While I felt he was that way from my first encounter with him, it was made more evident in 2008 when I underwent a nuclear cardiac scan and stress test prior to an ovariohysterectomy. I have Alpha thalassemia and MTHFR as well as Hemiplegic migraines with aura. I was having to have direct iron infusions every 4-5 months but nothing seemed to be able to hold my blood counts up. The hysterectomy was a last ditch effort to try to control my anemia although I was 51 with no premenopausal symptoms. Although Dr. Lee was only performing the requested pre operative tests because I was considered to be a high risk for a laparoscopic surgery (if it succeeded), in our post testing appointment he was very kind and concerned about my personal feelings regarding having this type of surgery. He was really the first doctor to ask me how I felt about it emotionally. He understood that a hysterectomy is very personal to any woman and he cared enough to discuss that and ask me if I was alright with it. I will never forget this fine physician for what he possesses that cannot be taught. That is his tremendous heart (no pun intended). I hope that Dr. Lee will be my Cardiologist for many years to come.