Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jung Joh
Dr. Jung Joh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shoreline, WA, with other offices in Edmonds, WA and Edmonds, WA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Urology and General Surgery. Dr. Joh is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - Ballard, Northwest Hospital & Medical Center and Swedish Edmonds Hospital. Dr. Joh has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jung Joh has the following 4 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jung Joh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shoreline, WA.
Dr. Joohee Kim
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Shoreline, WA 0 mi26
Dr. Win Kyaw
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Shoreline, WA 0 mi14
Dr. Paramita Mukherjee
Shoreline, WA 0 mi16