inactive

Jung L Rhee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 2nd, 2013
the best ever
Dr. Rhee saved the flife of my children ages 12 nd 14 now. When no one else could give me answers this little man came in and did a spinal tap on my child. Something no one was willing to do and saved my babies. My heart is broken with his retirement.

October 7th, 2009
Nothing beats experience and kindness
Dr Rhee has been our family pediatrician for about 15 years. We have never had any concerns that health issues were overlooked or not treated properly. In comparison to our former NYC pediatrician, the level of care and kindness are second to none. Our neighbor credits him with preserving her daughter's life, days after birth on a routine round he was troubled about the infant's abdomen and performed a more thorough examine. The sonograms had missed a cancerous stomach tumor which was removed and this child is now a health senior in high school. He's a great doctor who will be missed by the community when he retires. My children have always been "healthy", so we never had to deal with long term medical issues, but dr. rhee saw us through scarlet fever, broken arms and seasonal bouts of bronchitis and allergies over the years. Highly recommend him.