A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jung Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jung Lee, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jung Pil Lee MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jung P. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jung Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jung Lee practices Urology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Urologists.