Learn more about Dr. Jung Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jung Yoo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jung Yoo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Yoo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jung Uck Yoo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jung U. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Jung Yoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jung Yoo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.