A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jung Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jung Yoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jung Yoo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yoo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yoo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jung U. Yoo practice?
Dr. Jung Yoo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Portland Surgeons, Portland Physiatrists, and Portland Oncologists.