A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jungjin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jungjin Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jungjin Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jungjin Heather Lee MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jungjin H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jungjin Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jungjin Lee practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.