A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jungmee Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jungmee Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jungmee Kim, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Korea University, Seoul. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jungmee MD Kim MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jungmee M. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jungmee Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Jungmee Kim practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near La Mirada, CA.
See La Mirada Allergists and La Mirada Internists.