A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jungmee Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jungmee Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jungmee Kim, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Korea University, Seoul. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jungmee MD Kim MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jungmee M. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jungmee Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Jungmee Kim practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near La Mirada, CA.
See La Mirada Internists and La Mirada Allergists.