A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Junho Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Junho Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Junho Bok Lee MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Junho B. Lee practice?
- Dr. Junho Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Junho Lee practices Internal Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Flushing Internists.