Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Horrible receptionists/nurses  |  show details
by Sick of RUDE SERVICE! on May 14th, 2013

The receptionists at his Flushing location is horrible! I would not recommend his office. My father and grandmother was a patient at this office. My father had a lump on his throat ( possible cancer). Since dr. Lee is his PCP i called the office to advise them the situation and we will need clearance letter for his biopsy. Front lady didn't have a clues what to do. I have spoken to them in several different occasions getting close the his biopsy. During my recent phone call I was told to call back the next day to request for the letter since the doctor's not in at the time. I politely asked her if it was possible for her to speak to the doctor in the morning when he gets in and we will pick it up next day when it's ready. Her response was that I should call back tomorrow around the same time because they are too busy in the morning to talk to the doctor about this. (So much for being sympathetic with their own patient's situation) the next day my mother called to ask them about a prescription refill for my grandmother. They have been religious making my father and grandmother go into their office every 3 months for refills. I understand some prescriptions need to be supervised but regardless of what the script is they won't refill without being seen every 3 months. They take advantage of Korean patients and insurance fees. I can't speak about the doctor because not once did the doctor attempt to call "His patient" nor acknowledged the situation ( who knows if he even knows this is going on). If the doctor was smart and cared for his firm he would get rid of those inconsiderate clueless, cold, rude & nasty girls from representing his firm. I had to explain what they need to do so my father can get back on his diabetic medication after is CT scan. My father's ear, nose and throat doctor called us on his way to the airport on his way for vacation to assure us his office manager will take good care of us and she did.! She helped us and explained what my PCP needed to do to get my father back on his medication. Whenever we had questions she called us back with an answer. The difference in service is incomparable.