A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Junichi Iwai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iwai
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Iwai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Junichi Iwai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iwai graduated from University Of Tokyo.
Dr. Iwai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Junichi DR Iwai MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Junichi D. Iwai practice?
- Dr. Junichi Iwai has 1 office location.
Dr. Junichi Iwai practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Patchogue, NY.
See Patchogue Internists and Patchogue Cardiologists.