A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Junil Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Junil Ahn, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dental Implantation
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Tooth
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Junil Ahn DDS and MD is a male doctor and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Junil Ahn practice?
- Dr. Junil Ahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Junil Ahn practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Reseda, CA.
See Mission Viejo Dentists.