inactive

Junior De Freitas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 4th, 2016
I have always been taken back within 5 minutes for each appointment. He has helped me a lot, kind and courteous. He also has a big heart. Since I lost my job, he doesn't make me pay near as much as the family doctor I've been seeing for 2 years. Highly recommend him.

August 23rd, 2016
Rude and unprofessional
I have never felt so uneasy at a doctors office. The person who answered call, Sandy, seemed to be too busy to even answer my questions. I should have taken that as a sign to go somewhere else but I didnt. The same person tried to charge twice for the same thing. Again it was Sandy. Once I saw the doctor I thought things would be better. But no As another person posted above, the assistant who I later asked her name, Jennifer, she just came up to me and started poking and prodding without any introduction or explanation. The doctor was not any better. Very preoccupied. I never went back

December 14th, 2015
First Time Patient
I saw Dr. De Freitas today for the first time. The Staff and Dr himself were friendly and personable. He was very to the point and quick with his assessment (which I liked). Diagnosed me, explained the diagnosis and treatment options, and prescribed me medications. I found him randomly through my insurance provider and after reading reviews decided to give him a try, so glad I did! Thanks Dr. De Freitas!

September 8th, 2015
No bedside manner what so ever!

August 25th, 2015
Best experience I've had
I have had several Health Problems and to Many Hospitals. Dr DeFreitas is the Best. his bedside manner and knowledge was PERFECT! and I Recommend him and his staff Sandy and Jennifer! They went way Above and Beyond All My Expectations! Every Phone call was So Courteous and made me feel like I was their only Patient this is rare now days.The followups went smooth as glass. Thank you both Jennifer and Sandy! I wouldn't ever go anywhere else! I hope Everyone reads this and if you decide to Choose Dr. DeFreitas. You will Be Blown Away by the entire Staff! Every patient in the waiting room says the same thing! I LOVED the Entire Experience!!!

January 19th, 2015
I am a patient of Dr. De Freitas at the Flower Mound office. I am very thankful to Dr. Freitas and his nurse, she is so kind, caring and compassionate. I was so afraid to go see him and to think I was going to have surgery but I had a wonderful experience under the circumstances. I feel great after having surgery. I highly recommend Dr. De Freitas.

April 18th, 2014
I had the best service a medical office can offer absolutely the best . Dr Defreitas was just great and I have not felt as great as I do now for years. I am not giving Dr Defreitas 5 stars Iam giving him 100 starts...I feel great an enjoying my new heathy life. Thank you Dr. Defreitas

April 4th, 2014
Excellent doctor
I absolutely had the best experience. Doctor DeFreitas was just great and he could dignosed me just right he made me feel comfortable. .Like his Referral coordinator at his office Sandi told me when she called me to scheduled appointment. ..she was confidentfon her doctor and made me feel confident in Dr De Freitas also.. Best call I had. I was glad I wen t to see doctor De Freitas..looking forward to my surgery and have a normal life.

September 22nd, 2013
I had a wonderful experience and so far I feel wonderful after my surgery. Nurse Sandy is definitely very caring and sweet person that has lost of trust and faith in her doctor from the very first time I called to make an appointment and from the very first time I walked in Dr. Defreitas office I received nothing but excellent service. Nurse Jennifer and business manager were also very nice and helpful, business manager took care of all my insurance questions and benefits, making it an easy process. Dr. Defreitas does need to be friendlier and even try to smile more, He comes across as being unhappy and mad but he is a great doctor that thanks to him I feel a lot better now after my surgery. Thank you

August 30th, 2013
Not Impressed or Comforted
I never write reviews and I'm a pretty forgiving person. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt as opposed to obsessing over their behavior. But, this office is pretty annoying. They don't welcome patients or take the time to explain what procedures they are about to do. The assistant was poking around my head, sticking things in my ears, and manipulating my neck around without even saying "hi", introducing herself, or telling me at all what she was doing. Dr. DeFreitas himself barely spoke to me, didn't smile or greet me once, I even tried to shake his hand and he just stared at my chart instead. I went back for a follow up test but results were not returned to me until I finally called back myself, left a message, then called back again hours later. He never took the time to explain to me his diagnosis or treatments at all. I am used to doctors who 1. treat me like a person and 2. have some social skills. I feel horrible even writing these things but I am just really disappointed in my treatment.

March 19th, 2013
The Doctor had a bad bed side manner, and couldn't answer any of my questions. He didn't seem to care about treating my symptoms, and couldn't answer any questions. His Nurse was wonderful, but Dr. De-Freitas only cares about getting paid.

March 5th, 2013
First visit and minor office surgery
Very adept physician. Excellent bedside manners. Listens well and is thorough. As a clinician, I appreciate the precise manner in which he performed a minor surgical procedure on my eardrums. I would highly recommend this physician to adults and children as well. He is excellent.