A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jense Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jense Benjamin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jense Benjamin, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Benjamin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jense J Benjamin MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jense J. Benjamin practice?
- Dr. Jense Benjamin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jense Benjamin practices Family Medicine near Forney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Forney Primary Care Doctors.