A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Junji Higuchi is Poor. Dr. Higuchi has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Junji Higuchi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Higuchi graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Higuchi has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Hospital-San Antonio
- Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Higuchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Junji Higuchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile