A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Junji Higuchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Junji Higuchi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higuchi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Higuchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Junji Higuchi, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Higuchi graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Higuchi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Junji Henry Higuchi MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Junji H. Higuchi practice?
- Dr. Junji Higuchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Junji Higuchi practices Pulmonary Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pulmonologists.