A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Junkui Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Junkui Zhang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Third Military Med Univ, Chongqing, China.
Dr. Zhang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Buffalo Ambulatory Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Junkui Zhang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Junkui Zhang practice?
- Dr. Junkui Zhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Junkui Zhang practices Anesthesiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Anesthesiologists.