A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Junzhe Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xu
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Xu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Junzhe Xu, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Xi'An Medical University, Xian.
Dr. Xu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- TLC Health Network - Tri-County Memorial Hospital
- TLC Health Network - Lake Shore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Junzhe Xu MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Junzhe Xu practice?
- Dr. Junzhe Xu has 1 office location.
Dr. Junzhe Xu practices Psychiatry near Gowanda, NY.
See Gowanda Psychiatrists.