A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Junzhe Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Junzhe Xu, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Xi'An Medical University, Xian.
Dr. Xu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- TLC Health Network - Tri-County Memorial Hospital
- TLC Health Network - Lake Shore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Junzhe Xu MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Junzhe Xu practice?
- Dr. Junzhe Xu has 1 office location.
Dr. Junzhe Xu practices Psychiatry near Gowanda, NY.
See Gowanda Psychiatrists.