A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juozas Gurevicius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juozas Gurevicius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juozas Gurevicius, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurevicius graduated from Vilniaus Universiteto, Vilnius.
Dr. Gurevicius has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juozas Gurevicius MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juozas Gurevicius practice?
- Dr. Juozas Gurevicius has 1 office location.
Dr. Juozas Gurevicius practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Anesthesiologists and Elmhurst Pain Management Doctors.