Dr. Jurgen Upplegger MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Albuquerque, NM

August 26th, 2011
The Best Pediatrician In Albuquerque!
Dr. Upplegger is the best Pediatrician in Albuquerque! He became my doctor a little while after I was born and all the way until I turned 18. He was the only Dr. when I was born that could fiqure out why I was getting so sick. Specialist came in to UNMH, and not one of them could figure out why I was so sick. Then a friend of my moms recommend Dr. Upplegger to her. Dr. Upplegger took one look at me on the first visit, and right away he knew what was wrong with me and I got better. It is almost like he has a sixth sence or something. He just knows things. I will always recommend Dr. Upplegger.

November 19th, 2010
My children have been seeing Dr. Upplegger since they were born, and they are now 13 and 15. My 13 year old was severely sick and no one believed that she was really that sick. But Dr. Upplegger said he thought it was her gallbladder, and 1 month later she was having surgery to remove her gallbladder. His diagnoses was dead on. I am going to have a hard time when I have to take my children to a different doctor.

June 28th, 2010
The Best Doctor
Dr. Upplegger is by far the best Pediatrician in the world! He is so knowledgeable! He was my pediatrician and I still went to him up until I turned 14 because there is no doctor in the world that has his knowledge! if I still lived In Albuquerque I would pay any amount to be his patient forever because so many times he has saved my life and never once made an incorrect diagnosis on me! God Bless You Dr, Upplegger! You are a jewel in the medical world!!!!