Learn more about Dr. Jurij Bilyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jurij Bilyk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bilyk
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bilyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jurij Bilyk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilyk graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bilyk has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jurij Roman Bilyk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jurij R. Bilyk practice?
- Dr. Jurij Bilyk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jurij Bilyk practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Claymont, DE.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.