A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jurij Bilyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jurij Bilyk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jurij Bilyk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilyk graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bilyk has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bilyk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jurij R. Bilyk practice?
Dr. Jurij Bilyk practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.