A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jurij Bilyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jurij Bilyk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bilyk
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bilyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jurij Bilyk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilyk graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bilyk has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jurij Roman Bilyk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jurij R. Bilyk practice?
- Dr. Jurij Bilyk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jurij Bilyk practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Claymont, DE.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.