A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juris Simanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juris Simanis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juris Simanis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simanis graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Simanis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juris Peteris Simanis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juris P. Simanis practice?
- Dr. Juris Simanis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Juris Simanis practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Bolivar, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasant Hope, MO and Greenfield, MO.
See Bolivar Family Physicians.